Office space at 23 Austin Friars
Designed by the same architect responsible for the facade of Buckingham Palace - Sir Aston Webb - 23 Austin Friars is a beautiful period building in the heart of the City of London close to Bank.
Inside the Victorian building is a business centre offering excellent serviced office space in a range of sizes.
Facilities and features include a staffed reception (with a beautiful atrium reception area), business lounge, break out area, shared kitchen, and modern, ergonomic office furniture.
There are also meeting rooms at 23 Austin Friars which can accommodate from 6 - 50 people.
Enquire now for more information about these serviced offices or to arrange a visit to see for yourself.
|Cost per person (GBP)||343|
|Nearest train station||Liverpool Street|
|Nearest road link||M1 Junction 1|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|Number of workstations||680|
|24 hour access||Yes|
23 Austin Friars serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Bank Station (approximately 0.23 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.28 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.30 miles away)
- Monument Station (approximately 0.31 miles away)
- Moorgate Station (approximately 0.33 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- Stock Exchange Tower 125 Old Broad Street Level 6 7 (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- 15 Bishopsgate (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- 27 Austin Friars (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Warnford Court 29 Throgmorton Street (approximately 0.07 miles away)