Rent Serviced Office Space at 60 New Broad Street
Contemporary serviced office space at this high quality business centre at 60 New Broad Street, close to Liverpool Street in the City of London.
New Broad Street is an attractive, pedestriansed street which runs parallel to Liverpool Street. This business centre offers serviced offices on the first floor of this property with all of the offices fully furnished to a high standard.
Advantages to renting an office here at 60 New Broad Street include: 24 hour access to the offices for tenants, a staffed reception area during business hours, bike storage, and showers. The business centre has fully equipped kitchens with complimentary refreshments.
Liverpool Street railway and underground station is less than a minute away on foot and Moorgate is easily accessible too. Being in such a good location, there's of course a superb array of cafes, shops, restaurants, bars and more nearby.
The building itself is an elegant Grade II listed property but the offices are modern and benefit from air conditioning throughout, making this a comfortable working environnment whatever the weather outside.
Complete our enquiry form to learn more about current availability or to arrange a tour at 60 New Broad Street.
|Cost per person (GBP)||700|
|Nearest underground||Liverpool Street station|
|Nearest train station||Liverpool Street Station|
|24 hour access||Yes|
60 New Broad Street serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Moorgate Station (approximately 0.30 miles away)
- Bank Station (approximately 0.31 miles away)
- Aldgate (approximately 0.37 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.38 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- New Broad Street House 35 New Broad Street (approximately 0.01 miles away)
- Level 17 Dashwood House 69 Old Broad Street (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- 55 Old Broad Street (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- 46 New Broad Street (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street (approximately 0.10 miles away)