Design-led offices & co-working space at Warnford Court, 29 Throgmorton Street
If you're looking for serviced offices in the Square Mile that speak to the history of the City of London, then take a look at Warnford Court at 29 Throgmorton Street which was once upon a time home to the London Stock Exchange.
This historic 19th century building has been sensitively revamped to offer superb, stylish office space in a first class environment.
The design-led offices at 29 Throgmorton Street are simply superb with many exquisite touches throughout. As well as individual offices in various sizes, this business centre - which is just a short walk from Bank, Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations - offers excellent co-working space.
Co-working desk space is increasingly the preferred choice for start ups and entrepreneurs.
Some of the key features at Warnford Court include secure bicycle storage, showers, a lounge, kitchens on all of the floors, a number of impressive meeting rooms and also an informal meeting area called The Library with soft, comfortable seating.
Arrange a tour today at these impeccable City of London individual offices and shared co-working facilities.
|Cost per person (GBP)||750|
|Nearest train station||Liverpool Street|
|Nearest airport||City Aiport|
|Number of workstations||720|
|24 hour access||Yes|
Warnford Court 29 Throgmorton Street serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Bank Station (approximately 0.17 miles away)
- Monument Station (approximately 0.27 miles away)
- Moorgate Station (approximately 0.29 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.32 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.34 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- 27 Austin Friars (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- Stock Exchange Tower 125 Old Broad Street Level 6 7 (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- 1 Angel Court Throgmorton Street (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- 41 Lothbury (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- 23 Austin Friars (approximately 0.07 miles away)