Superb air-conditioned serviced offices opposite Liverpool Street station
High quality, fully refurbished serviced office space at Longcroft House in Victoria Avenue in the City of London.
Located in its own quiet courtyard, Longcroft House is just off Bishopsgate opposite Liverpool Street Station.
The offices are available in various sizes, all air conditioned and furnished to an excellent standard. Some of the facilities on offer at Longcroft House include 24 hour access, swipe card entry, power showers, bike racks in the private courtyard and well equipped kitchens.
The business centre also benefits from a 1Gbps leased line with onsite tech support plus boardrooms and break out lounge areas. Offices are available for businesses seeking between 1-11 workstations and visitors are greeted at a dedicated reception area.
Being so close to Liverpool Street means the transport options are excellent. There's also many bars, restaurants and shops nearby with Shoreditch and Spitalfields both being a short stroll from the office too.
Get in touch today for more information about Longcroft House serviced offices at 2-8 Victoria Avenue in the City.
|Cost per person (GBP)||500|
|Nearest underground||Liverpool Street|
|Nearest train station||Liverpool Street|
|Nearest road link||M11 Junction 4|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|Number of workstations||195|
|24 hour access||Yes|
Longcroft House 2-8 Victoria Avenue serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.11 miles away)
- Aldgate (approximately 0.25 miles away)
- Aldgate East Tube Station (approximately 0.35 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.41 miles away)
- Moorgate Station (approximately 0.48 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- 9 Devonshire Square Co-working Office Space (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Heron Tower Offices At 110 Bishopsgate (approximately 0.10 miles away)
- 99 Bishopsgate (approximately 0.16 miles away)
- 55 Old Broad Street (approximately 0.17 miles away)
- Level 17 Dashwood House 69 Old Broad Street (approximately 0.18 miles away)