Stylish serviced offices with a maritime theme on St Dunstan's Hill
This large business centre on St Dunstan's Hill in the City of London is home to 700 workstations across 60,000 sq ft of serviced office space.
20 St Dunstan's Hill has been completely refurbished to create a spacious, attractive working environment with a maritime theme throughout which alludes to its position which is just a stone's throw from the River Thames.
Some of the features at this business centre include state of the art technology (2 x 1GB fibre lines), high quality furnishings throughout, 15 meeting rooms, bike storage, and showers.
Continuing the nautical theme, there's also the Deck - an excellent roof terrace with a cafe offering exceptional views of the river and City.
The business centre is just a short walk from both Monument and Tower Hill underground stations. It's around the corner from Eastcheap where there are several useful shops as well as plenty of cafes to choose from.
Contact us today to book a viewing at these offices.
|Nearest train station||Fenchurch Street|
|Nearest airport||London CIty|
|24 hour access||Yes|
20 St Dunstans Hill serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Tower Pier (Thames Clipper) (approximately 0.15 miles away)
- Tower Hill Station (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Monument Station (approximately 0.36 miles away)
- Bank Station (approximately 0.40 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- St Magnus House Business Centre In Lower Thames Street (approximately 0.13 miles away)
- 45 King William Street (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- 40 Gracechurch (approximately 0.19 miles away)
- 34 Lime Street (approximately 0.19 miles away)
- 18 King William Street (approximately 0.24 miles away)