45 King William Street is a handsome office building on the north side of London Bridge
High quality serviced office space in this stunning period property in King William Street next to London Bridge and just a minute's walk from Monument underground station.
This Grade A business centre offers flexible and affordable office space which has been brightly furnished. Some of the other features here include discreet branding by the operator, high speed broadband internet, fitted kitchens with complimentary drinks, staffed reception area and break out areas.
45 King William Street also has attractive business lounges and being a customer also hives access to the lounges at other business centres run by this operator around the UK. Tenants here enjoy 24 hour access thanks to a swipe card system with peace of mind provided by CCTV too.
There are many bus routes operating close by and the offices are just a short walk from Cannon Street, Fenchurch Street and London Bridge railway stations. There are many cafes, bars and shops and amenities close by including House of Fraser, a Little Waitrose and a branch of Pret a Manger.
Register today for more information or to make a viewing at 45 King William Street business centre.
|Cost per person (GBP)||650|
|Nearest train station||Cannon Street|
|Nearest road link||A3|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|24 hour access||Yes|
45 King William Street serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Monument Station (approximately 0.19 miles away)
- Cannon Street Station (approximately 0.26 miles away)
- Bank Station (approximately 0.27 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.29 miles away)
- Tower Pier (Thames Clipper) (approximately 0.30 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- St Magnus House Business Centre, Lower Thames Street (approximately 0.08 miles away)
- 110 Cannon Street (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- 18 King William Street (approximately 0.10 miles away)
- 75 King William Street (approximately 0.10 miles away)
- 40 Gracechurch Street (approximately 0.13 miles away)