Recently refurbished period property at 107 Leadenhall Street
107 Leadenhall Street is a classic, period office building in the heart of the City of London and offers tenants views of landmark towers such as the Gherkin and the Lloyd's building.
The property has been recently refurbished to provide modern, good spec office space. This business centre within the building offers immediate office space for requirements from 2-220 desks. Facilities here at 107 Leadenhall Street include 24 hour access, a goods lift and male/female showers.
This bsuiness centre offers individual offices, hot desking and meeting rooms.
Fenchurch Street is the nearest mainline railway station and Aldgate, Bank and Liverpool Street and within easy reach on foot too. There are countless cafes, bars, shops and amenities nearby including of course famous Leadenhall Market.
|Cost per person (GBP)||583|
|Number of workstations||5746|
|24 hour access||Yes|
107 Leadenhall Street serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.15 miles away)
- Aldgate (approximately 0.20 miles away)
- Tower Hill Station (approximately 0.27 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.34 miles away)
- Bank Station (approximately 0.37 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- Holland House 1 4 Bury Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- The Leadenhall Building Level 30 122 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- 148 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.08 miles away)
- Floors 28-29 At 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin) (approximately 0.08 miles away)
- Lloyds Building 12 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.11 miles away)