Serviced offices in the Leadenhall Building a.k.a. Cheesegrater
For office space that makes a statement, take a look at these serviced offices in the Leadenhall Building - one of the tallest buildings in the City of London. (At 224 metres tall, the building itself is the tallest in the Square Mile but the nearby Heron Tower has a mast which just takes it up to 230 metres.)
This high quality business centre is on the 30th floor of this new icon for London, which is officially known as the Leadenhall Building but quickly gained the nickname of the Cheesegrater. The views across the capital from that high up are, of course, exceptional.
Offices are available for 1-20 people and are fully furnished to an excellent standard with the latest IT and telephony infrastructure all in place. A dedicated receptionist is on hand tin the beautiful, large granite reception area to greet visitors to the business centre and to assist with your call handling and other enquiries.
As well as all the features you would expect in a premium serviced office business centre, the 30th floor also boasts originally commissioned artwork and elegant office suites with glass sliding doors.
Find out more about serviced offices in the Leadenhall Building today.
|Nearest underground||Aldgate East|
|Nearest train station||Fenchurch Street|
|24 hour access||Yes|
The Leadenhall Building Level 30 122 Leadenhall Street serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.17 miles away)
- Aldgate (approximately 0.26 miles away)
- Bank Station (approximately 0.30 miles away)
- Tower Hill Station (approximately 0.31 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.33 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- 148 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- Lloyds Building 12 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- 107 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Holland House 1 4 Bury Street (approximately 0.12 miles away)
- Tower 42 At The International Financial Centre 25 Old Broad Street (approximately 0.12 miles away)