Trendy co-working open plan office space at 9 Devonshire Square
This business centre provides modern, trendy open plan hot desking office space for people seeking vibrant co-working space in the City of London.
The property at 9 Devonshire Square itself has a fascinating history, once a warehouse belonging to the famous East India Trading Company. It's now home to a buzzing pet friendly office environment with contemporary styling, exposed brickwork and an impressive range of facilities and amenities.
Some of the other advantages to office space at this business centre include bike storage, showers, purified water, conference rooms, lounges and more. As well as the open plan coworking space, there's also private offices available in a variety of sizes.
An onsite centre manager is there to help with the day to day running and to put on regular networking events.
The closest railway station and underground station can be found at Liverpool Street. For more information or to make a viewing at 9 Devonshire Square, get in touch today!
|Cost per person (GBP)||325|
|24 hour access||Yes|
9 Devonshire Square Co-working Office Space serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Aldgate (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Aldgate East Tube Station (approximately 0.29 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.37 miles away)
- Tower Hill Station (approximately 0.47 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- Longcroft House 2-8 Victoria Avenue (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Heron Tower Offices At 110 Bishopsgate (approximately 0.11 miles away)
- Floors 28-29 At 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin) (approximately 0.16 miles away)
- 99 Bishopsgate (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Holland House 1 4 Bury Street (approximately 0.20 miles away)