Trendy co-working open plan office space at 9 Devonshire Square
This business centre provides modern, trendy open plan hot desking office space for people seeking vibrant co-working space in the City of London.
The property at 9 Devonshire Square itself has a fascinating history, once a warehouse belonging to the famous East India Trading Company. It's now home to a buzzing pet friendly office environment with contemporary styling, exposed brickwork and an impressive range of facilities and amenities.
Some of the other advantages to office space at this business centre include bike storage, showers, purified water, conference rooms, lounges and more. As well as the open plan coworking space, there's also private offices available in a variety of sizes.
An onsite centre manager is there to help with the day to day running and to put on regular networking events.
The closest railway station and underground station can be found at Liverpool Street. For more information or to make a viewing at 9 Devonshire Square, get in touch today!
Find other serviced offices in Devonshire Square
|Cost per person (GBP)||£471|
|24 hour access||Yes|
9 Devonshire Square serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Aldgate (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Aldgate East Tube Station (approximately 0.29 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.37 miles away)
- Tower Hill Station (approximately 0.47 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- 10 Devonshire Square (approximately 0.02 miles away)
- Longcroft House, 2-8 Victoria Avenue (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- 14 New Street (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Urban Baristas, 95 Middlesex Street (approximately 0.08 miles away)
- 133 Houndsditch (Headquarters By WeWork) (approximately 0.09 miles away)