Serviced Offices at Octagon Point, 5 Cheapside
With amazing 360 degrees across the City of London, Octagon Point is a beautiful office building on an island site at 5 Cheapside next to St Paul's Cathedral and close to One New Change.
The Grade A serviced offices have been fitted out to a high spec to provide beautiful office accommodation. The building itself dates back to the 60s but the seven storey concrete tower was completely mordernised and refurbished by architects John McAslan.
There are 70 furnished offices in total at this high end luxury business centre and features include: 4 meeting rooms and 2 interview rooms, shower and changing facilities, break out areas, bike storage, a staffed reception, and an executive business lounge.
Offices are available for businesses wanting space for between 3-120 desks. Enquire today for more information about office space at Octagon Point.
|Cost per person (GBP)||900|
|Nearest underground||St Paul's|
|Nearest train station||City Thameslink|
Octagon Point 5 Cheapside serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- St Paul's Station (approximately 0.11 miles away)
- Mansion House Station (approximately 0.18 miles away)
- Cannon Street Station (approximately 0.31 miles away)
- Bank Station (approximately 0.36 miles away)
- Blackfriars Pier (Thames Clipper) (approximately 0.37 miles away)