Office Space at 46 Aldgate High Street
Affordable City of London office space in this historic Grade II listed property which is able to boast of being one of the few timber-framed buildings in the Square Mile which predates the famous Great Fire of London.
There are plenty of charming period touches inside too including a timber-walled reception with marble flooring, feature fire places and wood panelled offices which were once bedrooms in this characterful property.
This three storey building is located by the junction of Whitechapel High Street and is next to an authentic City pub, the Hoop and Grapes.
These offices are just a minute's walk from Aldgate Underground Station. Enquire now for a quote for office space at 46 Aldgate High Street.
|Cost per person (GBP)||400|
|Nearest underground||Aldgate / Aldgate East|
|Nearest train station||Fenchurch Street|
|Nearest road link||A1|
|Nearest airport||London City|
46 Aldgate High Street serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Aldgate (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- Aldgate East Tube Station (approximately 0.11 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.34 miles away)
- Tower Hill Station (approximately 0.35 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.44 miles away)