Office space at 6 Bevis Marks
6 Bevis Marks is a stunning sixteen storey office building designed by architects Fletcher Priest.
This recently-refurbished business centre from a popular flexible office space operator occupies two levels of this eye catching property - the first floor and the twelth.
Beautifully presented inside, these contemporary stylish offices make a superb impression. Private offices are available for 1 to 100+ people and include a number of facilities and amenities including:
- an on site team including a staffed reception
- fully furnished office space
- access to the offices 24 hours a day (via secure smart card)
- MITEL programmable telephones
- break out areas / lounges
- shared kitchen space with complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water
- cleaning services
- access to stunning rooftop terrace/garden
This business centre at 6 Bevis Marks, just a stone's throw from the iconic Gherkin, also has well equipped meeting and training rooms available.
|Cost per person (GBP)||750|
|Nearest train station||Liverpool Street|
|Number of workstations||285|
|24 hour access||Yes|
6 Bevis Marks serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Aldgate (approximately 0.14 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.22 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.29 miles away)
- Aldgate East Tube Station (approximately 0.31 miles away)
- Tower Hill Station (approximately 0.33 miles away)