Serviced offices in Tower 42 in Old Broad Street
Excellent business centre offering serviced office space in one of the City of London's iconic skyscrapers.
Tower 42, originally built at the Natwest Tower, was for many years the tallest building in the country when it opened, only surpassed when the Canada Tower at Canary Wharf was built.
This business centre is located on the 5th, 6th and 7th floors of the property, offering excellent views of other iconic London buildings such as St Paul's Cathedral and the Shard.
Operated by a global provider of serviced office space, these offices provide a stylish working environment with faciliteies such as business lounges, gym and fitness room, showers, on site lunch restaurant and coffee bar, high speed internet and secure underground parking.
There are also superb restaurants situared inside the building as well as a luxury champagne bar on the top floor.
Situated in Old Broad Street, the property is in the heart of the City, just a short walk from Bank, Liverool Street, Moorgate and Aldgate.
|Cost per person (GBP)||639|
|Nearest underground||Liverpool Street|
|Nearest train station||Liverpool Street|
|Nearest road link||M1 jnct 1|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|Number of workstations||400|
|24 hour access||Yes|
Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Bank Station (approximately 0.25 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.26 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.29 miles away)
- Monument Station (approximately 0.33 miles away)
- Aldgate (approximately 0.34 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- 23 Austin Friars (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- Stock Exchange Tower 125 Old Broad Street Level 6 7 (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- 99 Bishopsgate (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- 27 Austin Friars (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- Warnford Court 29 Throgmorton Street (approximately 0.10 miles away)