Office space available in what was Stock Exchange Tower.
Prestigious serviced offices in this landmark property near Bank in the city of London.
125 Old Broad Street was originally built as Stock Exchange Tower and was home to the Stock Exchange until it moved to Paternoster Square.
Since then this landmark property has a huge refurbishment to create a stunning office building.
The floor to ceiling windows provide a huge amount of natural light for this business ventre which occupies the 6th, 7th and 8th floors of this 100-metre-tall property.
Some of the stand out features at these landmark serviced offices include air conditioning, unbranded office space, 24 hour access and security, high speed internet, high quality furnishings, car parking, kitchen areas and breakout rooms.
The business centre at 125 Old Broad Street occupies 2 floors of the building with WC facilities on both levels. A staffed reception area makes an excellent greeting point for visitors and there's also impressive meeting rooms and board rooms.
Clients also have access to an open roof terrace - a great spot from which to admire London and its superb and changing cityscape. Get in touch for more information about the office space at 125 Old Broad Street.
|Cost per person (GBP)||750|
|Nearest train station||Bank|
|24 hour access||Yes|
Stock Exchange Tower 125 Old Broad Street Level 6 7 serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Bank Station (approximately 0.20 miles away)
- Monument Station (approximately 0.29 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.30 miles away)
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.30 miles away)
- Moorgate Station (approximately 0.33 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- Warnford Court 29 Throgmorton Street (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- Tower 42 At The International Financial Centre 25 Old Broad Street (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- 27 Austin Friars (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- 1 Royal Exchange Avenue (approximately 0.10 miles away)
- 41 Lothbury (approximately 0.11 miles away)