Serviced offices at stunning 41 Lothbury next to the Bank of England
41 Lothbury is a stunning 1920/30s office building in the heart of the City of London, located next to the Bank of England.
This luxurious business centre within the property offers 20 individual serviced office suites, all furnished to a high standard. There's also shower and changing facilities, bike strorage, a customer lounge and two stylish meeting rooms. The main entrance faces the Bank of England is just a one minute walk from Bank underground station.
This important Grade II* listed period property was the former headquarters of the National Westminster bank and was designed by architects Mewes and Davis. Much of the original opulence is still in evidence such as an impressive large marble checkerboard floor in the entrance hall with iconic columns and a beautiful central atrium which allows in lots of natural light.
Register your details today to receive more information about current availability at 41 Lothbury or to arrange a tour of the office space.
|Nearest train station||Liverpool Street|
|Nearest road link||M1 Junction 1|
|Nearest airport||London City Airport|
|Number of workstations||121|
41 Lothbury serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Bank Station (approximately 0.12 miles away)
- Monument Station (approximately 0.22 miles away)
- Moorgate Station (approximately 0.27 miles away)
- Cannon Street Station (approximately 0.32 miles away)
- Liverpool Street Station (approximately 0.37 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- Token House 11 12 Tokenhouse Yard (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- Warnford Court 29 Throgmorton Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- 27 Austin Friars (approximately 0.08 miles away)
- 1 Royal Exchange (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- Stock Exchange Tower 125 Old Broad Street Level 6 7 (approximately 0.11 miles away)