Fancy an office in one of the City's most iconic buildings?
The Lloyd's Building is surely one of the most iconic and recognisable properties in the City of London. Famed for its distinctive architecture and occasionally known as the Inside-Out Building, this property was Grade I listed in 2011 when it was only 25 years old which is unprecedented.
Designed by Richard Rogers, this property is now available for you to base your company in thanks to the superb business centre which is operated by a serviced office provider with worldwide coverage.
Some of the benefits to this serviced office space includes 24 hour access and CCTV monitoring, high speed internet, onsite lunch and snack facilities, a staffed reception area and an outside seating area. There's also a video conferencing studio and superb meeting room facilities.
Bank, Monument, Aldgate and Fenchurch Street stations are all within easy walking distance. Contact us today to find out more about this superb office space facility at 12 Leadenhall Street.
|Cost per person (GBP)||849|
|Nearest train station||Fenchurch Street|
|Nearest road link||M4 jnct 1|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|Number of workstations||200|
|24 hour access||Yes|
Lloyds Building 12 Leadenhall Street serviced office location
Nearby Transport Links
- Fenchurch Street Station (approximately 0.15 miles away)
- Bank Station (approximately 0.26 miles away)
- Tower Hill Station (approximately 0.29 miles away)
- Monument Station (approximately 0.30 miles away)
- Aldgate (approximately 0.31 miles away)
Serviced Offices Nearby
- 148 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- The Leadenhall Building Level 30 122 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- 34 Lime Street (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- 3rd Floor 25 26 Lime Street (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- 107 Leadenhall Street (approximately 0.11 miles away)